A couple years ago, I read Sex God by Rob Bell and led a small study of the book (along with reviewing it here).  I had planned on typing up and publishing the study guides for the book (much like I did for Velvet Elvis, though without a facilitator’s guide), but my hard drive died right after typing them up, and I didn’t have the gumption to do it a second time.

This weekend, I found my old notes and decided to go ahead and type them up tonight, while watching the Colts beat up on the Texans :)   If you find these useful, a comment would be nice.  If you think I missed something, a comment would be nice, as well, as long as it’s worded nicely…

Complete Set of Study Guides

Chapter 1: God Wears Lipstick + Introduction

Chapter 2: Sexy on the Inside

Chapter 3: Angels and Animals

Chapter 4: Leather, Whips and Fruit

Chapter 5: She Ran into the Girls’ Bathroom

Chapter 6: Worth Dying For

Chapter 7: Under the Chuppah

Chapter 8: Johnny and June

Chapter 9: Whoopee Forever + Epilogue

Grace and peace to you – shalom.

Comments

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010 at 12:38 am and is filed under Religion/Philosophy, Study Guides. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Comments so far

1. Rob Spahr on November 2, 2010 8:38 am

Thanks for sharing these! I enjoyed the Velvet Elvis guides and am sure these will be a great tool, as well.

2. Briget Williams on February 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Thanks for sharing these; we’re hosting a young adult home group and these study guides are a life saver. I went through the whole book and wrote questions and lost them when I dropped my book in the snow. Thank You, Thank You!

3. Tim schultz on March 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Great study thank you.
    We here at the Schultz house are feeling like we need to be closer to Christ doing whatever it takes.

4. Neil Cowley on January 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Thanks man – just found it from a google search – love your site title and will poke around for more jems!

5. Sarah on July 26, 2012 9:04 pm

We are starting Sex God next week in our group. We are using your study guides. Thank you!

6. Mikhail on July 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi!
    This is probably the best website I’ve visited at 3am! I have recently purchased Velvet Elvis and Sex God and look forward to following your studies!
    Thanks for sharing!